- (15.01.2021, 12:00) - Industrial output in 2020
- (13.01.2021, 12:00) - Number of persons engaged in economy and salaries
- (30.12.2020, 12:00) - Sowing of winter crops
- (18.12.2020, 12:00) - Current state of tourism
- (11.12.2020, 12:00) - Retail trade turnover
- (11.12.2020, 12:00) - Foreign trade relations
- (11.12.2020, 12:00) - Resources directed to fixed assets
- (11.12.2020, 12:00) - Industrial output in January-November 2020
- (11.12.2020, 12:00) - Production of Gross Domestic Product in January-November 2020
- (10.12.2020, 12:42) - Number of persons engaged in economy and salaries
- (10.12.2020, 12:00) - Changes in prices of consumer market
- (19.11.2020, 12:00) - Current state of tourism
- (18.11.2020, 12:00) - Traffic accidents occurred on the highways in January-September 2020
- (18.11.2020, 12:00) - Cargo transportation by the Europe-Caucasus-Asia Transport Corridor in January-September 2020
The Staff of the State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan has voluntarily transferred ...
The next 61st meeting the Council of the Heads of Statistical Services of CIS member states was held in a video conference format on December 18.
The next meeting of the statistical Council under the State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan was held in videoconference format on November 27.
The staff of the State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan joined the support action to our victorious army fighting for the restoration of the territorial integrity of ...
The Twinning project "Support to the State Statistical Committee and the State Tax Service under the Ministry of Economy to strengthen collection, harmonization, analysis, publishing and dissemination of business statistics” funded by the European Union...
The greatness of the leaders in the history of mankind is measured on the one hand by the importance of their work during their lives, on the other hand, influence of their activity on the flow of the future and their reactions.
Employees of the State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan participated in the blood donation campaign by joining First Vice President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva`s call for support for establishment of blood resource for those suffering from thalassemia and hemophilia, as well as leukemia.
Please be informed that within measures taken for the purpose to prevent spreading Koronavirus infection in our country the majority of employees of the State Statistical Committee implement their working duties at home during special quarantine period.