- (15.11.2018, 17:23) - Industrial output in January-October 2018
- (14.11.2018, 17:34) - Retail trade turnover
- (14.11.2018, 17:03) - Foreign trade relations
- (13.11.2018, 17:50) - Traffic accidents occurred on the highways in January-September 2018
- (13.11.2018, 17:27) - Cargo transportation by the Europe-Caucasus-Asia Transport Corridor on January-September 2018
- (13.11.2018, 17:05) - Number of persons engaged in economy and salaries
- (12.11.2018, 16:41) - Changes in prices of consumer market
- (24.10.2018, 13:10) - Hotel and hotel-type enterprises activities
- (17.10.2018, 17:22) - Development of tourism
- (12.10.2018, 17:24) - Resources directed to fixed assets
- (11.10.2018, 17:39) - Number of persons engaged in economy and salaries
- (11.10.2018, 17:31) - Retail trade turnover
- (11.10.2018, 15:12) - Foreign trade relations
- (11.10.2018, 10:12) - Industrial output in January-September 2018
The fifteenth session of the Joint Task Force of UNECE on ‘Environmental Statistics and Indicators’ is held in Geneva, Switzerland on 25 and 26 October 2018.
High Level Seminar organized by EU Statistical Office (Eurostat) for the top management of the National Statistical Institutes of Eastern Europe...
Delegation led by the Chairman of the State Statistical Committee, Mr. Tahir Budagov is in visit in UAE
The second World Data Forum organized by the United Nations Statistical Commission is held in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai, 22-24 October, 2018.
The State Statistical Committee is represented in the 20th International Conference of Labour Statisticians in Geneva
20th International Conference of Labour Statisticians (ICLS) organized by the International Labour Organization (ILO) is held in Geneva, Switzerland, 10-19 October 2018.
An international seminar on "Statistical Capacity Building for Sustainable Development Goals (MDGs) Monitoring" and the meeting of the UNECE CES Steering Group...
On 3-14 September 2018, training on creating statistical database and service system is being held in Daejeon, the Republic of Korea.
A seminar on strategic management issues related to the structure of national statistical institutions was held in Tirana
A seminar organized by the European Free Trade Association and Albania Institute of Statistics, on strategic management issues related to the structure of national statistical...
The 66th plenary session of the European Conference of Statistics was held in Geneva, Switzerland, on June 18-20, 2018.
Chairman of the State Statistical Committee Tahir Budagov met with the newly appointed Ambassador of Egypt to Azerbaijan.
On June 5, Chairman of the State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan Tahir Budagov has met with Adel Ibrahim the newly appointed ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the Arab Republic of Egypt to Azerbaijan.