DECREE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE
REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN
"Confirmation of the State Program on Improvement of the Official Statistics
in the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2008-2012"
- In order to provide the development of the national indicator system reflecting dynamic socio-economic development and changes occured in all fields of the society of the Republic of Azerbaijan, bringing this system to level of international standards, obtaining of the new statistical data describing close integration of the country economy to world economy, I hereby decide in the following:
- To confirm "The State Program on Improvement of Official Statistics of the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2008-2012" (attached).
- The State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan will be in charge of management of implementation and coordination of the activities with corresponding organizations on execution of the State Program.
- State Statistical Committe of the Republic of Azerbaijan will report to the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan and to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan about the course of the implementation of the State Program approved by paragraph 1 of this Decree once in a year
- The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Azerbaijan will be charged to provide allocation of necessary funds, when drafting the state budget for forthcoming years, for the implementation of the actions envisaged in the State Program that is approved by paragraph 1 of the present Decree.
- Issues arising from the present Decree will be solved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- The present Decree enters into force since the day of its signing.
|Baku, 26 December 2007,
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
© 2021 The State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan